Pages

Which Best Domain and Hosting?

Having a web blog with a dot com domain name is hope since 08 April 2008. But until now I still do not have this domain. Why? Because I do not have the budget to pay for domain or hosting.

Now I'm need a lot of information, where the service provider web domain and hosting the best. Since I have already provided special funding for treatment with domaim blog dot com.

September 2009 This month I will have a target dot com domain 1 and 1 hosting. Build and treatment for berdomain dot com blog is my plan to use wordpress.

I am writing this because I am still confused actually determine what options and hosting provider domain that fits with wordpress and certainly not often problematic.

Maybe you can help me with recomended domain and hosting provider should I use. If yes, please write in the comment box

No comments: