Pages

Becoming Men With Multi Orgasme

Not only the Eve, you can achieve multi orgasme. Namely, orgasme repeatedly without you having ejakulasi. If you want to learn how to train themselves in order to achieve multi orgasme, not only you will be pleased and happy. Couples are not you less happy, because the resistance and your boldness.

Some of the men not only extend the relationship sexual, but also without having orgasme repeat ejakulasi with this technique when they almost reach the orgasme, three or four times.

Some of the men to experience the practice orgasme without ejakulasi with interesting penis few seconds before ejakulasi (coitus interuptus). They relate back if the level of sexual rangsangannya slightly decreased. while bermasturbasi when you focus entirely on the process of stimulus you.

A man said the experience, "I started to train myself interesting penis shortly before orgasme to make a sexual relationship lasted longer. At almost reached orgasme, I spent my penis and stimulate the pairing with my hands. Then, I re-enter it when less inflame me. I can control the level of stimulus that way. "

He continue, "One night after repeatedly delaying ejakulasi, I have orgasme without ejakulasi. This experience is extraordinary. Night, I reach the orgasme several times before finally ejakulasi, that feels stronger than ever I felt before."

Well, now, how you can achieve multi orgasme experience as men before? There are a few things you need to do:

First, when you are sexually related, use of varied patterns of movement, do not monoton. Second, stop moving when you almost reach the orgasme. Third, the delay ejakulasi with muscle strain pubokoksigeus, and continue the movement slowly.

Finally, almost every time you reach the orgasme, tighten muscles to prevent pubokoksigeus. You will orgasme experience sensation, though more because difus without ejakulasi.

No comments: